Monday 16 July 2007

We hope you had a great weekend?

What a great weekend, we still need just one more thing, we were so busy over the weekend we didn't get a chance to get our camera's out and take any pictures. If you have any pictures please send them to folkestone.festival@gmail.com

We would also like your feedback, without it we don't know what we need to improve. So please send an e-mail through with your comments or simply comment on this blog post.

Thank you for your continued support.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Festivals like these are a real treat. Please somebody upload the pics!!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could spent the weekend with you all. Definitely will send some pictures thr the mail ID and hope I can see the same in your next blog, to comment on :)

ferrie said...

Sailing ferries on weekends is quite interesting. I do sail with my car and girl friend to make more fun..!

calais douvres said...

Nice blog, I have enjoyed reading.

ferry